Brickell Heights condominiums are a feat of modern architecture. Towering above Miami in sleek fashion, the buildings boasts designs by both David Rockwell and Argentinian renowned artist Fabian Burgos. With an open floor plan and floor-to-ceiling glass walls, Brickell Heights residents reside in the epitome of contemporary luxury.
High-speed internet envelops Brickell Heights so residents can make any space an office. From the beautiful roof-top pool to the double-height regal lobby on the first floor, one can work anywhere without worry. For those not on the job and looking to blow off some steam, they can venture to one of two 3000 square foot facilities. With both a three-story Equinox Gym and the first Soul Cycle ever founded in the city of Miami, the ability to exercise is more convenient than ever. There is even a bonus fitness studio available, just in case you are not inclined to use the state-of-the-art equipment at Equinox or Soul Cycle.
If working out or working, period, does not fit your fancy, there are two pristine Entertainment Rooms available for private and business-use. While the adults mingle in the Entertainment Room, the kids can be kept busy with a full-fledged kids club wholly committed to providing entertainment for younger ages. At Brickell Heights, opportunities for work and fun are truly infinite.
24/7 concierge service waits for you at the touch of a button. Just a phone call away, you can instantly be in touch with someone in a position to help you should a situation arise. Providing security and taking your mail, you can rest easy knowing you are covered. Brickell Heights is the home you need, with the amenities you want, at a price you love.
Brickell Heights Building Features
- Dramatic double-height Lobby designed by David Rockwell
- World class façade installation by renowned Argentinean artist Fabian Burgos
- High-design condominiums with extraordinary contemporary finishes
- Luxuriously landscaped screening room available for private screenings
- Exclusive residents only roof top Sky Pool deck with breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Skyline
- High performance fitness studio
- 30000 Sq. Ft.3 stories Equinox Gym
- 3000 Sq. Ft. Soul Cycle Studio, first in Miami
- Two beautifully designed Entertainment Rooms available for private social and business events
- Engaging Kids Club dedicated to children’s activities
- On-demand Concierge service includes 24/7 multilingual staff, 24/7 security and receiving desk for mail and other deliveries
- High-speed internet access in all amenity areas
Brickell Heights Fitness Lifestyle by Equinox
- State-of-the-art Equinox Fitness Club and Spa
- Innovative approach to health and wellness
- Personalized fitness service uniquely designed for each individual
- Juice and snack bar on premises