Looking to purchase a waterfront home in Miami Beach?
- Matt Crane has over 15 years’ experience as a residential real estate agent working with clients from all over the world.
- Now established in Miami, he honed his skills in the fast-paced New York market as a sales agent with the city’s largest residential real estate firm and maintains active broker licenses in both Florida and New York
- Originally from New Haven, Connecticut, Matt moved to Miami Beach over a decade ago to focus on upscale single family homes and high-end condominium properties.
- With an intelligent and informed approach to marketing, and unmatched work ethic, Matt has achieved a stellar reputation as a successful and extremely knowledgeable real estate professional.
- His passion for real estate, endless hours of hard work and talent for negotiation, enable Matt to provide outstanding personal service to his clients.
- Broker Associate – Calibre International Realty—Miami Beach, FL
Q. Why do clients choose to work with you?
A. I think clients get a level of confidence from our initial interaction in a meeting or phone call. They sense that I really know the market and I can help them right away. By relying on my professionalism and discreet guidance, they can trust me for selling or buying a home or finding the right investment.
Q. What else do they get?
A. My ability to communicate regularly and my reputation for being very dependable. Always being there for clients is one factor that has led to my success. Whether we’re in the middle of a sale or I’m simply keeping in touch with a long-term client, there is no “backburner.” Another advantage is my in-depth knowledge of the buildings and neighborhoods where I sell, so I’m able to provide objective advice and guidance.
Q. How do you assist sellers who list their properties with you?
A. Photography, video, print advertising, online marketing and search engine optimization are some of the methods I use to get my clients’ listings in front of more national and international buyers than my competitors. This is especially important in a real estate market like Miami where many buyers are searching for properties on the internet before they arrive. My strong relationship with the Miami real estate community also helps me advocate my seller’s properties to other agents who may have the right buyers.
Q. How do you insure a smooth buying or selling process?
A. One of my objectives is to avoid snags and delays in that critical period between the seller accepting an offer and the transaction closing. I’m able to help clients find the appropriate professional such as attorney, accountant and mortgage lender for their specific circumstances.
Q. What are some of the differences in selling real estate in NY and Miami.
A. In New York, buyers are looking for a primary residence while in Miami, clients usually want a second home or investment property. Miami buyers often have a shorter time period in which to find a suitable property – perhaps only a weekend. Because I know the Miami market inside and out and I’m available when needed, I can guide them quickly to the right property. Investors rely on my detailed knowledge and opinion in terms of which buildings and new projects offer the best buying opportunities and highest potential for return and appreciation.
Q. What is your favorite aspect of Miami real estate?
A. I like both single- family homes and condos. While I sell a lot of wonderful South Beach condos, I also specialize in selling distinctive Miami homes. I have made this a niche as an agent because I love the architecture and character of Miami Beach homes and understand their history, construction and livability.